Thursday, February 3, 2011

No title...

All I could think of was "tired," but I've used it before, so today has no title.

So... what did I eat today?

Breakfast:
2 slices ez toast with pb and honey or jam; milk

Snack:
cantaloupe (planned); cupcake (unplanned-in the staff room)

Lunch:
curry chicken and onions with peas on boiled potatoes and carrots (Still YUM!); a small piece of cake (still in staff room). I really wish I hadn't eaten the cupcake or the cake, as it wasn't worth it. Why must I eat something just because it is there?!

Snack:
yogurt with raspberries and syrup

Dinner:
A long drive around trying to decide what to eat and where, then I decided to go home instead. I stopped at the convenience store and bought a little bag of chips. I wanted Wachusett, but they only had them in bigger bags and I knew I'd eat it all (or at least more than a serving size!), so I bought a different brand in a little bag. I went home and made sweet potato "fries" in the oven, as well as asparagus that way and they were delicious. Then I had an ice cream bar for dessert (that I also picked up at the store... also single-serving).

May tomorrow be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment